22mm design your own laser etched billet buttons
Design your own laser etched button here you can choose custom text or upload a symbol or logo. You can also add custom outer text to bezel for an additional charge. Please make sure you have permission or legal rights if you are uploading a symbol or logo that may be copyright.
Button design tips:
- For plain text on the center I recommend only 1-2 lines maximium and 7 characters per line on the center of the buttons, I can do more if you like but the letters get very narrow. Etching will be done in upper case bold font only.
- For uploading a symbol or logo (jpeg, png, bmp, pdf, ai etc) please make sure it is a simple design as the laser can only do black and white images, I can convert colour images to work but they still need to follow the simple design rule if you are unsure please just message me to save you delays.
- For outer bezel text (additional charge) I use upper case letters but you can leave me a message if you want lower case, I also do bold font on all text but sometimes standard looks better when you want large amounts of text or a more plain look is wanted, I normally choose what looks best but if you want anything specific just leave me a message in cart.
Made to order laser etched billet buttons are fitted with an LED that can be wired so that it is active when the button is pushed in or when the headlights or ignition are on. All the 22mm billet buttons have an IP67/IP65 water and dust resistant rating and each button comes with a plug in harness for easy wiring. These are suitable for many applications such as cars, marine and motor homes etc. *I recommend running a relay with these buttons on any high draw accessories as they are rated at 5A.
Button case material:
- Black backlit: Nickel plated shell, coated ABS plastic button. (only the etching on the center of the button is backlit)
- Black halo finish: Nickel plated, LED halo.
- Stainless halo finish: Stainless steel, LED halo.
Button push operation:
- Latching: Push for on, then push again for off.
- Momentary: Only active when your finger is held on the button. (commonly used for horn, washers & engine start buttons)
- Depth inc contacts: 35-42mm (55-62mm with harness plug)
- Head diameter: 25mm
- Actual push button diameter: 18mm inc LED
- Hole size required to fit: 22mm
- Maximum panel thickness for install: 10mm*
- Switch rating: 5Amp
- Led voltage: 12 Volt
- Degree of Protection: IP67 for the halo buttons and IP65 for the backlit.